The benefits of this Huma-Air tuning regulator for your rifle
- Higher accuracy due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations
- The solid stainless steel foster fill connection and pressure gauge can switched over from left to right
- The position of the foster and pressure gauge can be turned around for 360 degrees. So you aligned it to your own wishes.
- Under the pressure gauge there is a o-ring what make it posible to line the dialplate up straight for the eye.
- It will give you a constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately.
- Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage.
The regulator will reduce the outgoing pressure of your rifle’s pressure bottle according to your settings and this will result in a constant pelletspeed and better groups. It is equipped with a pressure gauge what will indicate the fill pressure of the bottle and a foster male connection to fill the rifle. The position of the gauge and foster can be chosen left or right and they can be aligned stepless into their position so it always looks good on your rifle. Pressure range 145-195Bar : Extra High Pressure : set pressure to 135Bar
Important safety notes:
These regulators are not suitable for stand alone pressure bottles/buddy bottles.
The maximum working pressure of this model is 250 Bar.
Do not exceed the factory adviced fill pressure of your rifle.
Do not exchange the original factory bottle for a higher pressure bottle version.
These regulators are not suitable for a CO2 to HPA conversion, because they do not have a safety burst disk.
This regulator cannot be used as a replacement regulator for factory regulators equipped with a safety burst disk (like paintball regs or RTI priest regulator) as the Huma-Air model does not have a burst disk. When the regulator would malfunction, the full fill pressure of the bottle will be inside the action of the rifle what could be potential very dangerous)